Who we are?
PSC Biotech is a leadingBiotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California,USA, with global operations in Ireland, India, Singapore, Australia, and theUS, serving 350 clients in more than 23 countries worldwide. We providecloud-based software solutions for Quality Management and RegulatoryInspections, pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing professionals, andmetrology services to our clients.
‘Take your Career to a NewLevel’
PSC Biotech disrupts the conventional consultancy model byaligning our EVP as one of the unique selling points which include theopportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionalsoperating in the Pharma/Biotech Industry. We offer a permanent contract ofemployment giving exposure to working in Top Pharmaceutical client sites in adiverse-cultural work setting.
Facilities Engineer provides engineering technical expertise in the form of identification, development and management. Provide a high level of technicalknow-how…
- Essential Duties:Assists with the completion of engineering projects.
- Assist in HazardousWaste Shed Replacement Project
- Assist in UPSreplacement projects, replacement of a Large Chiller
- Reviewing some of theinformation we provide and analyze things around the site and organizingit.
- Reviewing electronicinformation and getting it set up into an appropriate file structure.
- Analyze build it andreview our electronic files.
- Assist in Tower 2 Fire Water Chilled Water
- Assist in RD3 Boiler Replacement
- Assist in RD1 Flat Roof Construction
- Assist in RD2 Vivarium Humidity Control
- Assist inRD2 EF 2-1 & 2-2
- Teller Expansion AHUs 3 & 4
- Teller Expansion EF 1 & 2
- BMS Upgrade Project – Also Being Supported by other Staff.
- Reviews project plans,proposals, and objectives.
- Assigns responsibilitiesand builds schedules based on project specifications.
- Designs and conductstests to determine project progress.
- Determines and stayswithin budget. Works with outside vendors.
- Reports to management onprogress.
- Recommends plan andschedule changes when necessary.
- Complies with state andfederal regulations and ensures a clean and safe environment.
- The job function listedis not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned bythe Supervisor from time to time.
- This would be inpartnership with the Engineering team we have on site.
- Minimumof 5+ years engineering experience and a minimum of 3 years in facilities engineering, in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Engineering.
- Knowledgeof cGMP’s as they affect process design and equipment specification.
Minimum of 5+ years engineering experience and a minimum of 5 years in project engineering, preferably in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Knowledge of cGMP’s as they affect process design and equipment specification.