This role is responsible for the general maintenance of all Heritage Health sites including but not limited to: painting, minor electrical or plumbing repairs, fill-in janitorial as needed, minor grounds keeping, and general maintenance as needed (e.g.- light bulb/ballast replacement, furniture assembly and/or disposal).
In this role, you will be:
- Monitor general maintenance of all Heritage Health sites.
- Efficiently and independently monitor, maintain, and perform repairs and preventative maintenance to all Heritage Health sites as appropriate.
- Monitor and perform routine maintenance of heating and air-conditioning as appropriate.
- Monitor and perform routine maintenance of plumbing system as appropriate.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed including painting and texturing, sheetrock/drywall installation and/or repair, window repair, cabinet and countertop repair, and door and hardware installation; paint interior and exterior finishes, as appropriate.
- Assemble furniture and equipment as needed.
- Repair and replace locks on doors, cabinets, and drawers.
- Requisition tools, equipment and supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory of supplies for maintenance, groundskeeping, snow removal and janitorial as assigned.
- Ensure proper snow and ice removal snow at each assigned Heritage Health site.
- Document facilities maintenance requirements; maintain appropriate records of work performed.
- Ensure proper use, care and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to work various hours as needed including evenings and weekends.
- Successful completion of driver’s privileges for Heritage Health vehicles is required.
Heritage Health is a federally qualified health center. We believe that healthcare should be accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
We are proud to offer a competitive benefits package! 100% of our full time employees' medical, dental, vision, and life insurance is covered by Heritage Health. Additional life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability coverage is also available.
We value our employees' health and future!
- We offer a 403b retirement plan where Heritage Health matches up to 2% of your contribution.
- Employees start accruing paid time off from day 1. We also cover 8 paid holidays.
- Discounts are also available on cell phone plans as well as gym memberships!
Heritage Health is an equal opportunity employer.