This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Models and fosters positive work culture in line with the companies values
• Develop maintenance and janitorial staff.
• Tracks and reports labor hours, parts/supplies inventory through CMMS.
• Manages facilities operating budget.
• Ensures competitive and efficient operation of facility through identifying new equipment and systems of operations.
• Ensures safety programs and practices are consistently administered throughout the company.
• Oversees and reviews preventive maintenance system for effectiveness to ensure equipment and systems remain fully operational.
• Evaluates staff performance and coach/develop as needed to improve safety, engagement, leadership and performance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience required // Bachelors of Science in engineering Preferred
- 3-5 years in Distribution/Maintenance Leadership required
- CMMS software knowledge
Conveyor Controls Platform knowledge including basic PLC troubleshooting (HMI, GsMI)
- Budget tracking
- Microsoft Office suite