Chewy is currently recruiting for you will develop new and valuable skills and experience in growing world of e-commerce fulfillment operations.and utilities requirements across a large fulfillment center.
What you'll do:
- metal fabrication and carpentry to support our fast-paced fulfillment center operations.
- Ensure that all fulfillment center equipment is operating properly and ensure a safe working environment for all your fulfillment team members.
- Complete periodic and general maintenance tasks throughout the facility - as assigned and according to schedule. and packing equipment areas.and defects to zero.
- Complete repair order and maintain parts usage records. and circuits.
- Follow company procedures.
What you’ll need:
- At least 36 months of previous facility maintenance experienceAviation and Transportation Repair)
- Must be able to demonstrate electrical knowledge of 24v ac/dc control circuits
- Must be able to demonstrate electrical knowledge of 120v power & control circuits
- Must be able to demonstrate electrical knowledge of 277v-480v power circuits
- Experience with VFD motor controllers
- Experience with motor starters and control cabinet
- PLC knowledge - input/outputs troubleshooting or some programming
- HVAC - advanced knowledge or experience. to ensure system performance.work well under pressure
- Recognize problems and repair before breakdown occurs
- Proactive problem solving & mechanical aptitude skills.
please contact HR@Chewy.com.