Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. is looking for a mechanically inclined individual for a Facility Maintenance Technician Position
Maintenance Technician is a full time position as a member of our Facilities Maintenance Technician Team. Work week schedule and work hours, will include weekends. Scheduling will vary according to work area accessibility.
Job Duties Could Include;
- Identify and troubleshoot commercial type overhead doors including, the adjustment, repair and/or replacement of panels, springs, drives, shafts safety devices etc.
- Perform general commercial maintenance with associated scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance tasks.
- Working with the installation, repair and/or the removal of commercial type carpet and VCT
- Associated duties may include the inspection and/or repair, of fire protection equipment, plumbing components, office furniture, floor coverings, ceiling materials and roofing components.
(Real Estate/Construction Entrance)
Job Description - Requirements
The individual for this position will need to be a self starter, have a professional attitude, work well with others, have a willingness to learn and have the ability to adapt to new skills.
- Willingness To Learn
- Ability to Adapt to New Skills
- Work Well With Others
- A Self Starter and Professional Attitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- 401k program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount
- LTD Insurance
- Excellent work environment