We are seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician to offer daily service and support for assigned areas. They will provide customer service, ensure employee safety, and protect company assets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prioritize assigned service calls and ensure work is completed on time.
- Acts as point of contact for emergency situations.
- Perform preventive maintenance, emergency repair, and cosmetic repair on restaurant equipment and property.
- Conduct modifications to equipment installations.
- Maintain and repair plumbing, electrical, and mechanical equipment (motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, faucets, hoses, air conditioners, etc.).
- Conduct inspections of assigned restaurants, provide maintenance status, and report the condition of equipment and property.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
- Disassemble machines and repair/replaces parts.
- Clean and lubricate parts and order replacement parts.
- Maintain and repair appliances.
- Inspect completed repairs.
- Adherence to safety procedures.
- Requisition new parts and equipment.
- Communicate with vendors and contractors and ensure work is completed according to spec.
- Approve work orders, inventory purchases, and invoices.
- Maintain an equipment parts inventory.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance log and monitor progress of open work orders.
- Assist the Super with capital budget expenditures for equipment and building and property repair or replacement.
- 2+ years of restaurant maintenance experience.
- 2+ years of experience with food service equipment, appliances, and plumbing.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed HVAC technician.
- Service Channel experience, preferred.