|Reference # :||19-04206||Title :||Facilities Maintenance Technician|
|Location :||Sunnyvale, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/22/2019 / 10/11/2019|
Ensure all preventive maintenance is completed on schedule, either in-house or by a vendor
Respond to all types of facilities requests from equipment failures to lighting issues in the workspace
Interface with property management and their contractors and liaisons when necessary for inspections and repairs on the exterior of the space. Work closely with EHS to ensure all areas of the facility meet local, federal and company safety standards and correct any deficiencies as they arise.
Monitor Client/HVAC system and report or correct any issues
Manage contractors and vendors when necessary onsite Participate in after hours on-call program to respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.)
Coordinate event set-ups with janitorial, facilities and IT staff and ensure that the set-up is correct
Perform additional job duties as requested.
• Must have at least three (3) years related experience to include a background in a large plant/facility.
• HVAC background and experience with automated HVAC Systems-Perferred
• Proven working knowledge of electrical, plumbing.
• Must have troubleshooting skills to test facility/building equipment
• Must have experience with reading building plans and schematic drawings, along with the ability to read and comprehend technical manuals and instructions.
• Must be a hands-on team player committed to working in a quality environment
• Must be able to operate independently as well as with a team and complete tasks efficiently and effectively in both arenas
• Must be able to communicate clearly across all levels of the organization
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have valid driver's license.
Preferred Qualifications - (Nice to have)
• BOC certification
• Experience in Facilities Management in commercial or industrial facilities operations in Bio Tech is preferred.
• Space planning knowledge
• Knowledge of electro-mechanical, pneumatic and PLC controls.
• Familiar with hazardous gas and chemical handling.
• CAD experience