Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Facilities Manager responsible for developing and executing environmental solutions. Offers a wide variety of environmental solutions to meet customer and client needs.
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Partner with client to understand demands and specifications of EVS program.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining facilities and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience