Founded in 1994, ATSG is a tech-enabled IT Services and Solution Provider that delivers Digital Innovation providing tangible business value and exceptional Client experiences through ITIL Managed Services and the sale and delivery of Technology Solutions as a Service (TSaaS).
Headquartered in Westchester County, NY and with offices throughout the Tri-State Area, we serve Clientele in multiple industries throughout the United States. Our service offering portfolio is comprised of main lines of business rediTech, rediCloud and rediManage. We offer these services with an array of commercial and technological choices for our Clients, ranging from traditional project-based and support services, through complete consumption-based managed services models, inclusive of Private, Public and/or Hybrid cloud-based alternatives.
The Facilities Manager/Office Manager duties and responsibilities will be to provide support and effective functioning of our Islandia, NY location to provide an efficient and safe working environment for our employees. This position will be responsible for using best practices to manage resources, service and processes to meet the requirements of the company. This position will report to the executive management team and must have excellent communications skills, ability to multi-task, ability to manage multiple activities, work with multiple vendors and ensure that the office operations run smoothly.
- Ability to take on a variety office management, facility and administrative tasks
- Ability to identify and work with local vendors on a variety of initiatives
- Ensure that enhancements, clean-up and the safety and security of the facility are maintained including any emergency and local DR issues
- Ensure that access control, guest and client greetings are maintained in a secure and timely fashion
- Organize and schedule briefings, meetings and appointments for executives as required in the facility
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and meeting materials as requested
- Develop and maintain organized system for storing documents, storage, equipment and supplies
- Order office supplies for the office as required
- Work with building and vendors to maintain office for general building maintenance and repairs
- Schedule conference calls, rooms, taxis, dinners, etc. as requested
- Reply to email, telephone or web inquiries for the office location
- Act as the general local employee liaison
- Assist in planning marketing and corporate functions as required on site
- Automate functions and processes where possible
- Other administrative and office maintenance functions as directed
- General facilities related budgeting, cost management and approval processes
- Other duties as requested and required
- 2+ years of administrative experience, facility management or office management with an ability to work across all areas as requested
- Attention to detail – detail orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to multi-task in fast-paced tech environment
- Ability to work for multiple executives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook calendar scheduling)
- Willingness to learn and to take on a variety of tasks
- Experience in a tech environment
- Customer Service, Problem Solving, Organization, High-Energy, willingness to learn and grow.
We offer a competitive benefits package with Med/Dental/FSA/401(k)/Generous