We are currently seeking a Facilities Leader at our Mooresville Campus. This role directly supports the Facilities Coordinator for the Mooresville Campus. A leader of leaders, a team player and a strong sense of excellence are required attributes for this role on the Mooresville Campus team. Additionally this role is responsible to support and maintain the excellence of our Mooresville Campus facilities and operations, while living out our mission to Introduce their friends to Jesus, Learn to follow Him and Celebrate His presence in their lives.
This is a full time position that reports to the Facilities Coordinator of the Mooresville Campus.
Facilities is all about building and sustaining an amazing environment where people feel welcome and open to experiencing God’s truth. This experience starts the moment a guest steps onto the parking lot, all the way to taking a seat in the auditorium. This role is responsible for going the extra mile to ensure our campus looks and feels amazing! If you have a passion for welcoming and connecting with people, building teams and mobilizing the volunteers it takes to create an amazing environment this role could be for you!
- Assists with upkeep of the building, grounds, and maintenance equipment
- Assists with repairs as needed or requested by the Facilities Coordinator
- Assist with recruiting and/or training of team members
- Assists with upholding safety codes and laws for ministry building and grounds
- Works independently of Facilities Coordinator under supervision of the Facilities Coordinator
- Responsible for locking or closing down of the building when directed
- Trained as backup on the security and fire alarm systems
- Trained on the HVAC system including the software to maintain the heating and cooling for the building
- Operates in the normal duties of the Facilities Coordinator in their absence
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Coordinator
- Assists in set up of events for the facility
- Operates up to a 30 ft. lift for events and special projects.