People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations
- Plan and manage operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision
- Manage relations with internal leadership and stakeholders
- Develop and manage relationships with external service providers (review performance against strategy and budget).
- Lead Workplace Solutions teams to achieve the appropriate level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and also ensure execution of Workplace Solutions strategy, policies and goals with a focus on long-term business planning and forecasted Workplace Solutions requirements
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
- Accountable for the implementation, delivery and quality of a variety of Workplace Solutions customer services activities to include space management, A/V support, onsite event coordination, safety & security, floor operations, facility maintenance, office supply ordering, furniture, fixtures and equipment maintenance
- Execute and oversee space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Execute and oversee the setup, maintenance and support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment
- Execute and oversee the provision of audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed
- Execute and oversee the stocking, maintenance and appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.)
- Execute and oversee the provision of basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers) and coordinate service with other providers (e.g., IT or contractors)
- Execute and oversee the provision of support activities related to on-site catering and coordinate service with other providers (e.g., Event Planner or contractors)
- Execute and oversee reception services, consisting of greeting/directing employees and visitors, issuing visitor access cards, answering general inquiries, assisting in resolving issues/concerns or directing them to the appropriate resource
- Execute and oversee customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines. Coordinate with Records Management and other subject matter experts.
- Coordinate Location Services activities for a local Workplace team ensuring timely, accurate completion of all tasks according to the current office operations delivery model and operating guidelines.
- Use judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolves non-routine issues and take action accordingly.
- Evaluate systems and policies; initiate change when necessary.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Provide advice, guidance and act as a resource for questions from workgroup, customers and leadership.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and review key metrics associated with the office or workgroup.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- Review and improve service processes to optimize local service delivery.
- Responsible for the correct and timely processing of invoices for Workplace Solutions, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed.
- Monitor budgets, report variances recommend corrective action and provide input into headcount and direct non-payroll plans.
- Participate in recruiting activities and employee orientation for location services team Responsible for people management processes, including career counseling, performance management, training development and when/where applicable may handle disciplinary action in accordance with local legislations and rules.
- Act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- Oversee the day to day management of a Workplace commodity, including maintaining key relationships with suppliers and other industry professionals, influencing compliance of the overall commodity strategy and maintaining commodity content on Accenture applications and other communications
- Responsible for the correct execution of instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- Will be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- Will act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related to basic technical support and end user training related to the specific location
- Will support the development of solutions (process, procedure, initiative) that improve approaches within area of responsibility.
|This role will be located at the Nashville Advanced Technology Center in Nashville, TN|