**CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD**
Job Title: Facility Escort Specialist
Job Description: Contractor support the facility operations and security programs for the 688 CW ensuring personnel possess required internal circulation credentials and follow security protocol at five (5) different buildings on JBSA-Lackland and Port San Antonio including Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) areas.
- 18.104.22.168 Escort personnel who do not have the required security clearances while visiting secured buildings within the 688 CW and subordinate offices to include Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) areas.
- 22.214.171.124 Instruct visitors on security requirements, especially those relating to prohibited items and the necessity of wearing entry credentials.
- 126.96.36.199 Maintain constant control of visitor(s) while performing escort duties.
- 188.8.131.52 Ensure all entry credentials are returned to the proper authority at the end of each visit.
- 184.108.40.206 Ensure classified material is protected prior to entering with un- cleared personnel. Contractor shall clearly announce uncleared visitors are in the area upon their arrival and ensure adjoining offices are aware of uncleared visitors in the area
- 220.127.116.11 Conduct office duties such as receive telephone calls, greet visitors, and ascertain the nature of the calls and visits to ensure proper assistance.
- 18.104.22.168 Support office automation duties such as word processing, copy machines, and facsimile support of administrative and clerical work in order to reproduce a variety of materials.
- 22.214.171.124 Route incoming mail to clearly indicated offices and personnel.
- 126.96.36.199 Conduct monthly fire extinguisher and emergency lighting inspections for buildings within the 688 CW and subordinate offices and maintain inspection logs. Emergency lighting inspections will require use of a ladder.
- 188.8.131.52 Assist in maintaining building and grounds conditions to include
- emptying trash receptacles, replacing light bulbs, and assist with cleanup of work areas.
- 184.108.40.206 Assist in the making and deploying reserved parking signs for distinguished visitors.
- 220.127.116.11 Assist with building display board updates.
- 18.104.22.168 Assist with manual labor tasks such as moving furniture or other bulk items, moving recyclable material such as scrap metal.
- 22.214.171.124 Assist with minor maintenance and repair tasks including screwing fixtures into wall, building modular furniture, replacing blinds.
Certificates Required: N/A
Education: High School Diploma/equivalent
Year�s Experience: 2+ years� experience working in a secure environment.
Security Clearance Required: Must have active TOP SECRET clearance and be ICD 704 eligible with a current T5.
Position Type: Full Time
Work Location: Joint Base San Antonio - Lackland, Texas
Top salaries paid for qualified candidates.
For more information on Sumaria Systems, please visit our website at www.sumariasystems.com
Sumaria is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Sumaria Systems, Inc. (Sumaria) is a market leader in Professional Services, Engineering, and Information Technology has been a trusted partner to U. S. Department of Defense communities for more than 30 years. With expertise to lead, insight to deliver and commitment to succeed; we staff each mission with a carefully selected team of seasoned professionals. Headquartered in Danvers, MA, with operating locations in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, Oklahoma, Utah, and Virginia