Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback,
- Experience Required
- Proven managerial experience in manufacturing, distribution or sales is required.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Fast growing, family owned company is based inMiddle Georgia that has been operating since 1985.
Equal opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace – Applicants and Employees are subject to testing requirements
Salary commensurate with experience