AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
Oracle Arena & Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
Responsible for the safety and security of AEG patrons, employees, and the assets.
- Conduct patrols of the building on a regular basis.
- Respond to all security and safety related calls in a timely manner.
- Exhibit exemplary conduct and appearance while on duty.
- Comply with & adhere to all the department's performance, conduct, and attendance standards.
- Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without the loss of efficiency or composure.
- Comply with all legal and ethical instructions given by the Security Management Team.
- Adhere to the Security Department's Prime Directives.
- Investigate and compile accurate incident reports.
- Complete all assigned tasks within the guidelines and deadlines set by the Security Management Team.
- Interact with AEG patrons, vendors, and employees in a courteous & professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License.
- An understanding of the rule of law and the relevant penal codes.
- Ability to represent the Security Department in an exemplary manner.
- Ability to maintain good business relations with all the employees and managers in other departments.
- Ability to effectively perform in crises and work under pressure without the loss of composure.
- Ability to exhibit maturity by making sound judgment.
- Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information.
- Ability to interact effectively and calmly with angry or emotional patrons and employees during intensely aggravated circumstances.
- Ability to participate in all departmental and company-wide meetings.
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
- Applicants must have a current California Guard Card, or Proprietary Security Officer (PSO) Card OR be willing and able to obtain one prior to employment.
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings, holidays, etc.
- Prior Military and/or Law Enforcement experience preferred.
- Tasks are performed with moderate supervision.
- Walking and standing occurs 90% of the time.
- Talking, hearing, walking, running, and vision activities occur continuously.
- Some tasks may require employees to come in contact with hazardous chemicals. Employee should use precautions and follow safety guidelines
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.