Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Maintains the MOBIS facility performing Electrical, Mechanical, Preservation, Preventive Maintenance and other task requirements.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain, recognize, repair, and prevent damages to the facility structure.
• Perform mechanical skills including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of facility structures and equipment.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Apply working knowledge of tools, materials, methods, and practices used in general maintenance.
• Design and fabricate improvements for other departments, as needed.
• Help manage the cleanliness and upkeep of our building.
• Perform electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to facility systems errors or failures.
• Immediately responds to infrequent site repair emergencies on a 24 hour basis.
• Assure safe work practices and company policies are adhered to at all times.
• Comply with OSHA and SDS standards.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED
• 0-2 years of industrial maintenance experience
• Welding/Fabrication experience
• Electrical experience (480vac-277vac)
• Ability to obtain welding certification
• Ability to obtain PIV (Powered Industrial Equipment) license/certification
• Must have/maintain valid state driver license
• Ability to use standard hand and power tools and practice of the various trades such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fabrication and welding.
• Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the mechanical and building trades.