The Facility Technician performs hands-on operations within the warehouse associated with 55-Gallon Drums, offloading vans, and completing required paperwork for waste tracking. Tthis is an entry-level position that provides opportunity for growth and advancement within the company. We are searching for reliable individuals who do not mind physically intensive work. ****Company provided shuttle from surrounding areas: Magna, Salt Lake City, Tooele and Grantsville****
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages starting at $20.60 per hour
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ months related work experience
- Ability to work nights and a rotating shift as needed.
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat)
- Fork lift and DOT training preferred
- Accountability and punctuality
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.