This position is responsible for assisting customers with product purchases as well as giving Plant tours.
Essential Job Duties
- Assist customers (retailers, wholesalers, individuals) with their orders and inquiries
- Assist with in store customers; ring up orders and obtain merchandise
- Cover and assist shipping tasks needed; Calculating shipping costs for customer’s orders being shipped
- Coordinate donations and solicitations for outside organizations
- Participate with physical inventories when required
- Participate in Company events/samplings evenings and weekends as needed
- Maintain Customer Service complaints/response database
- Generate monthly and quarterly consumer complaints reports
- Maintain and update product information or website
- Generate weekly retail sales reports
- Communicate liability complaints to manager in a timely, effective manner
- Communicate patterns of complaints in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness and housekeeping of area; stock shelves as needed; put out samples and replace as necessary; clean store-floors, rugs, shelves, doors, counters
- Observe all safety practices and maintain a safe working environment
- Book and conduct plant tours
- May close/cash out and lockup retail store when needed; able to make daily bank deposits when needed.
- May perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-management/organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy/P.O.S.I.M (point of sale-inventory management)
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED and a minimum one year retail experience required.
Sales-Emerging Channels_Hanover Factory Store(MKTFS)
Snyder’s-Lance is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories