Run various machines and/or assemble parts to produce stainless steel, wire, and plastic products.
Friendly corporate culture that values creativity and achievement.
* Machine operators needed to light spot weld stainless steel wire and various small parts.
*Light assembly work with plastic and stainless steel components. Will operate small hand tools, read tape measure and blue prints.
* Prepares production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
* Maintains quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection; completing production control charts; analyzing recordings and statistics; making equipment adjustments.
* Helps prepare others for production job responsibilities by demonstrating operational procedures.
* Maintains production line operation by solving production process problems; making equipment adjustments; reporting production and quality data; reporting decisions made; referring questions to the supervisor.
* Maintains production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods); reporting needed changes.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Manufacturing Quality,Manufacturing Experience, Attention to Detail, Power Tools, Documentation Skills, Tooling