Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in an academic or higher education setting required, or an equivalent of education plus experience.
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred. Must have prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Experience in a laboratory or research based institution preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to learn rapidly, and good judgment are essential.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps. Working knowledge or ability to quickly learn Publisher, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and WordPress.
- Must possess proven administrative, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ideal candidate must possess a high level of confidentiality, use of sound judgment and strong attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of office processes and protocols.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to interruptions in stride in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience drafting and editing scientific documents is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple constituents on a variety of projects, flexibility, and willingness to take on assignments are essential.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team and handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Interest or experience in global health or research ethics.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a cover letter along with your resume.