At PeaceHealth our vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Family Medicine of Southwest Washington (FMSW) is seeking a passionate physician to join our faculty and practice within our Residency Program. FMSW is an unopposed, community-based, University of Washington School of Medicine-affiliated residency program located in Vancouver, Washington. It is a part of the University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Network and sponsored by PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center.
Why youll love the practice:
- 25-year running program with the founders are still leading the program
- Join 24 residents, 22 practicing faculty physicians and 3 physician assistants in clinical practice
- NCQA Level III Medical Home with embedded LCSW, Pharmacist, and Behavioral Health PhD
- Variety of clinic, hospital attending, and precepting duties
- 16-18 patients/day per clinic session and shared call between faculty
Here is why you should experience Vancouver, Washington:
- Vancouver is a robust city with over 174,000 residents and you will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States! The city is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River. 2018 will showcase Vancouvers new 7.3-acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
- Home to a community of strong education and high scoring schools. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
- Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport and Washington state has no income tax!
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. They are one of the largest employers in Clark County.
- 24/7 Hospitalist team provides hospital care and call coverage and there is a nurse phone-triage team.
- Last year there were more than 275,000 outpatient clinic visits
- Over 850 active medical staff members with most specialty services provided locally and 3200 caregivers
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- The medical home model with care teams and EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles