Failure Analysis Technician (CT Scan & X-ray)
- Job Category
- Fremont, California
- Req. ID
- Job Type
The Failure Analysis Team’s mission is to determine root cause and contributing factors to improve the experience of Tesla’s products by reducing field issues; in collaboration with large cross-section of other engineering teams. Engineers and Technicians on the team are responsible for a wide variety of vehicle and energy product systems for existing models and models in development. This is an extremely high visibility individual contributor role that requires extensive hands-on work focused on failure analysis and root cause activities.
As an industry leading company, Tesla offers the opportunity to work on industry leading products and bleeding edge technology in a fast paced, dynamic, and high visibility role.
· Demonstrable experience with basic electrical test equipment such as multimeter and other common equipment
· Extensive experience with hand tools, basic power tools, soldering, and instrumentation
· Experience troubleshooting documented machinery and equipment.
· Strong working knowledge with Windows computers mandatory. System administration and computer hardware experience a major plus
· Familiarity with basic failure analysis techniques
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· CAD experience a strong plus