Job Title: Falcon Farms Fresh-Cut Flower Merchandiser
Division: Fresh-Cut Flower Program
Location: Multiple Locations based on assigned route
Schedule: Mornings, afternoons and weekends as needed.
At Falcon Farms we love our flowers and our customers! Providing them with an exceptional flower buying experience is something we strive to do daily. If you share our love for flowers and interacting with customers you might love our merchandiser position! You'll work independently throughout the day (in partnership with your manager) to ensure our customers are taken care of and company goals are met. You will have the opportunity to be the face of Falcon Farms to our customers and will gain valuable knowledge and experience to grow your career.
The merchandiser will represent Falcon Farms merchandising and selling fresh-cut flowers at multiple Sprouts retail locations. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) inventory, maintaining of merchandise based on set criteria, setting up your assigned stores each morning and following up with each store in the afternoon and providing excellent customer service to the customers. You'll use your personal transportation to maintain your assigned merchandising route. There will be a car allowance provided to compensate for travel.
We are looking for merchandisers with a strong work ethic, proven retail sales and/or merchandising background, positive attitude and friendly personality who works well within a team environment, but also thrives independently. They will have the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
We offer on the job training and specific skills training, sales process and approach, presentation of arrangements and use of our technology to help make the sales and inventory process as seamless as possible.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage daily inventory, including ordering and receiving inventory.
- Being able to read and follow schematics for our display and storage areas.
- Maintain quality requirements by daily "grooming" of product
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the Sprouts store team by interacting with store managers, customers, area and district managers
- Strong self-management-must be able to complete daily procedures and tasks without direct supervision
- Process and maintain accurate pricing, signage of floral products
- Be able to meet performance and sales objectives
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attitude and people skills
- Ability to interact with other associates and customers
- Must be flexible in working hours
- Floral experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Attendance and punctuality
- The ability to travel to multiple locations using your own reliable transportation
- Must own smart phone
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs. on an ongoing basis
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift products 4 ft high above your shoulders
- Ability to stand and walk on ongoing basis throughout the shift