Family Law Associate Attorney – San Francisco, CA ($145k+)
We are working with a boutique San Francisco financial district law firm whose practice areas are estate planning, trust administration, probate and family law. Our client is currently looking for a motivated associate attorney with at least 3 years' experience in family law. Opportunities for career growth, and partner-track candidates encouraged to apply.
Family law practice areas include dissolutions, relationship agreements, custody/visitation issues, support disputes, and property division. The successful candidate will have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, excellent research and writing skills, and experience in drafting settlement proposals, pleadings, discovery requests, requests for order, and trial briefs.
- Proficiency in California Family Code, California Rules of Court, local rules.
- At least 3 years' experience in family law.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with LexisNexis or Westlaw, Dissomaster, Essential Forms, and law firm client management software preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Alameda, and/or Santa Clara Superior Courts.
- Ability to manage, train and work with paralegals and legal assistants.
- Client management skills from intake through resolution.
- Positive attitude, intellectually curious, dependable and motivated.
- Bilingual or Spanish proficiency candidates are especially invited to apply.
Benefits: In addition to a competitive compensation and bonus programs, firm also offers medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan, Commuter Check subsidy combined with pre-tax transit deduction benefit, FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care, PTO and 10 paid holidays. They also offer paid State Bar and BASF dues for attorneys and paralegals, as well as paid Continuing Legal Education study. Snacks and catered staff and attorney meetings are also a plus! They sponsor quarterly happy hours and firm-wide volunteer days.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Account Manager & Executive Recruiter