Please do not apply to this posting, this is not for a specific role, signup instructions below.
Hire an Esquire seeks additional experienced family law attorneys to join our hiring platform, with the expectation that there will be a significant increase in demand for such individuals as a result of the national COVID-19 pandemic. Once a member of our platform, attorneys will be able to search for and apply for open positions.
Attorney should have a minimum of 4-7 years of experience practicing family law including divorce, matrimonial, or child support related cases. Attorney will have flexibility to work remotely or on-site at client's various office locations.
- Draft pleadings, briefs, writen discovery and conduct legal research related to family law matters.
- Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes and documents.
- Provide advice and counsel regarding community property, custody, divorce, guardianship issues, management and division of assets, financial management, child support, child custody, and other matters that may arise in family court.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of family court rules of procedure and relevant local rules.
- Drat and negotiate contracts related to family or marital matters (prenuptial agreements, marital settlement agreements, etc.)
- Attend or assist with settlement conferences, mediations and other marital or family dispute resolution processes.
- Must be admitted and in good standing in a US Jurisdiction.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience practicing family law.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail, ability to get along with others.
to sign up, visit here: https://hireanesquire.com/attorneys-and-paralegals