Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine - Emergency Medicine physician to join the Emergency Department at Crawford Memorial Hospital in Robinson, Illinois.
Practice details include:
- Ideal candidate should be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS certifications required
- 24-hour shifts (12-hour shifts would also be considered) - average census of 10,000 visits per year
- Crawford Memorial Hospital is a fully licensed and accredited 25-bed not-for-profit, critical care access, acute-care facility with multiple clinics in the surrounding areas
- A state-of-the-art facility was opened on August 2012
- Crawford Hospital has an extensive offering of services including family practice, non-invasive surgery, acute inpatient care, emergency room services, athletic training, women's services consulting clinic, health and wellness, sleep center, home health, long term care center, diagnostic imaging, therapy center, orthopedics and infusion center