Mercyhealth is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our expanding practice in Janesville, WI!
Mercyhealth is an award-winning, multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Mercyhealth has been named a 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Beckers Healthcare - 2018 & 2019!
- Join a growing Multi-Specialty Outpatient Practice!
- Clinic includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Occupational Health, Optical Center, Diabetes Education, Complementary Medicine
- Call will be very minimal and shared among Mercyhealth Janesville region Family Medicine Physicians
- Schedule can be flexible; we promote and support a private practice model!
- Because we provide a robust Hospitalist program, admissions and rounding are not required
- No restrictions on procedures - build the practice to your specifications!
- Opportunity to be involved with our established Mercyhealth Family Medicine Residency Program - Janesville!
- Admitting hospital is Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center - Janesville, located just 1 mile from the Medical Mall Clinic
Full Time Compensation & Benefits:
Mercyhealth offers a highly competitive base salary guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) leading to an incentive-based compensation the first year, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure!
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family!
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth!
- 25 days of PTO (+ 6 system-recognized holidays) during guarantee for a full-time Physician!
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available!