Bassett Healthcare Network strives to help each of our Primary Care Practitioners develop a practice mix that allows them to reach their professional goals. As a major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, Bassett offers unique opportunities for its providers. We are seeking a full-time Family Medicine MD/DO to join our progressive health care team.
- Traditional outpatient practice, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No call - a first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients.
- Unique opportunity to work shifts in the Hospital ED or Inpatient Unit if desired
- No OB
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Cohesive and collegial work relationships with commitment to staff development/education
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Loan Repayment opportunities may be available through Federal and State programs
Bassetts primary care practices are NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practices or pursuing recognition as new health center sites.