Bassett Healthcare Network strives to help each of our Primary Care Practitioners develop a practice mix that allows them to reach their professional goals. As a major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, Bassett offers unique opportunities for its practitioners. We are seeking a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine MD/DO to join our progressive health care team in Oneonta, NY.
- Traditional outpatient practice, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- No OB
- No Call - a first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
- H-1B Visa Support
Nestled in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains, Oneonta, a city of just under 15,000 people is characterized as a friendly community--one that is proud of its diversity, stability and beauty. Residents and visitors alike are attracted to Oneonta because of its friendliness, its reputation as a great place to raise a family, its safety, and the overall perception that it is a family oriented community. The City is home to two colleges, State University of New York at Oneonta and Hartwick College, a private liberal arts college. The area offers multiple four-season recreational and cultural activities and is easily accessible to Binghamton, Albany and Utica.
Bassett Healthcare Network - Oneonta is an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized Practice.