- Supervision of health care students of any discipline assigned to the Clinic for educational purposes.
- Adhere to organizational quality standards.
- Adhere to clinical diagnostic and treatment guidelines.
- Participation in the recruitment of providers and other clinical staff.
- Participates in the Performance Improvement Program as necessary.
- Be available for on-call services as required by discipline.
- Be available for clinical or operations-related meetings after-hours as needed
- Other Duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirement
- Previous experience in a community healthcare setting.
- Generous benefits and competitive salary offered. Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Flexible Hours are available
For more details contact:
Denise Smith at 713-830-3022 or 713-502-4088! or
Sandra Lemus at 832-548-5131!