- Starting construction on brand new facility(clinic, hospital, nursing home all on one campus)
- 25 bed critical access hospital
- Market area 7500
- Clinic call schedule 1:5
- E-ICU provides 24 hour physician monitoring
- Digital radiology systemto include digital mammography
- Mobile MRI
- On site CT
- Integrated Electronic Medical Record
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and quality of life
- 55 bed skilled nursing home connected to hospital
- Population 1300
- Just 30 miles from the Missouri River
- Public school system K-12
- Wide range of recreational activities: golf, tennis, indoor and outdoor movies, hunting, fishing, camping, swimming, bowling and much more
Avera Gregory Hospital is a 25 bed facility providing both inpatient and outpatient services. The services provided at the hospital include hemodialysis, radiology, full service laboratory, on site CT, and physical therapy. Outreach services include podiatry, orthopedics, OB/Gyn, nephrology, and cardiac services.
Gregory prides itself on being a self-contained, progressive community with an aggressive business climate and welcoming family atmosphere. The school system encompasses approximately 300 square miles within Gregory County. Gregory boasts an all-around education program plus outstanding arts, athletics and extracurricular offerings.
Just 30 miles from the mighty Missouri River, Gregory has some of the best hunting and fishing in the world. Other recreational opportunities include a city park with two pools and tennis courts, indoor and outdoor movie theaters, a bowling alley and a golf course.