Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join staff working in the Sanford Clinic located in Wahpeton, North Dakota.
- The Wahpeton/Breckenridge area supports a service region of approximately 45,000 people.
- The population demographic for Family Medicine is made up of approximately 20% pediatrics, 25% geriatrics and 55% adult.
- Additional areas of interest that would be welcome include sports medicine and occupational health.
Sanford Clinic Wahpeton employs three sports trainers to support local high schools and North Dakota State College of Science. The community is growing and the industrial base has provided a solid foundation for occupational medicine if interested.
You can expect to see approximately 25 outpatients per day. Inpatients levels will vary from zero to three. Currently there is a one to two week waiting period to see most providers on a 'non-urgent matter'. A physician can practice whichever skills they are trained in and credentialed to provide. Call is community call and is expected to be 1:8. An outside group provides evening coverage for the emergency room at St. Francis Medical Center located in Breckenridge, Minnesota. If on call, you will be called to admit, if necessary.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Wahpeton, ND Community Information
- Population: 7,800
- Our city is home to friendly people, thriving business and industry, and fun activities for the whole family. We're a community dedicated to education, a growing hub for the arts community, and a place to find unique restaurants and shops. Wahpeton is home to the Wahpeton Huskies, NDSCS Wildcats, Chahinkapa Zoo, and the Bois de Sioux Golf Course.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter