Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ). Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics , nd a statewide health plan. We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908. The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers, and we are growing.
The Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our established medical group. Our medical group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and is the fastest growing employed physician group in New Mexico.
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- APC overlap in coverage during peak hours
- Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only.
- Patient Volume is average 15 to 25 patients per day
- Family Medicine with OB is not required, but welcome to apply.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- MyChart as the Patient Portal
- Onsite Care Team
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Behavior Health Clinicians
- Care Managers
- Case Managers
- Nurse & Medical Assistants
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterians story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexicos history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexicos unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerques International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos nuclear scientists, Roswells visitors from outer space, and Santa Fes artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world. For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing, and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, its all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.