Wake Forest Health Network Family Medicine-Lexington, is actively recruiting a Family Medicine Physician to join our learning organization, leading the way in accountable care and physician work/life balance.
Schedule: Outpatient only, 8am - 5:30pm M-F, providers work 36 patient facing hours/week. Current physicians spend 1 day/week in Winston-Salem working with residents in the Family Medicine Department. Telephone only call is shared with the North Davidson practice, currently 1:6, very light volume.
Highlights: Family Medicine Center at Lexington plays a vital role to the health of the Lexington community. The practice enjoys a good age range of patients, many chronic care, though sees fewer pediatric patients due to a nearby pediatric practice. Clinical support staff is excellent. Providers see 16-25 patients/day. The current providers, 2 MDs, 1 NP and 1 PA-C are a great team, passionate about great patient care.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Recruitment Bonus
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid license and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
Qualifications: MD/DO, BC/BE in Family Medicine, Successful record of clinical and service excellence, North Carolina medical license or eligible
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Lexington Medical Center, offers the resources of our academic medical center in a community hospital setting
- Many providers commute 30 minutes from Winston-Salem, High Point and Greensboro, or enjoy the lower tax rate in Davidson County
- Lexington, known as the BBQ Capital of the World, is home to the Bob Timberlake Gallery & Museum, Childress Vineyards & Racing Museum, High Rock Lake, and much more
- Centrally located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina and with January's average high temperature of 51 degrees, even the coldest month provides ample opportunity to play golf and enjoy the outdoors.
- Lexington is convenient to Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh, the Carolina coasts and the Blue Ridge Mountains.