Join Our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting an Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to join their specialty team of providers in Ligonier, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as a Family Medicine Physician
- Hours of practice are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. but would like some flexibility for extended hours before 7am and after 5pm to be able to improve patient access
- Weekly Patient Contact: 36 hours is preferred.
- Daily encounter goals of 18-24 patients depending on visit lengths.
- Call required for position is 1:8 - light call that is physician friendly allowing for work/life balance (call schedule can be adjusted if no newborn/pediatric care)
- Opportunity for inpatient care of adults, pediatric patients, newborns is available along with optional OB.
- Our team consists of 1 Physician and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- The team covers general family medicine cases including pediatrics, adult and geriatrics, chronic disease management and optional OB.
- Medical Staff Members: 304 active & affiliate physicians; 84 allied health professionals
- Beds: 31
- 2019 (1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019) : ED Visits in total = 19,593
- 2019 Inpatient Discharges = 1,717 (4,746 Patient Days)
- 2017 Magnet Designation
- 2018 & 2019 100 Top Hospital Award
- 2019 Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- 2019 Best Place to Work in Indiana
- 2019 Energy Star Award
- 2020 Rural & Community Top 100 Hospital
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis - but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether youre looking to grow your career, family or home.
Ligonier, Indiana is conveniently located in Northeast Indiana and is the second largest city in Noble County. It is very easy to get to as five of the six longest highways in the US are all located within 20 miles of Ligonier: US6, US20, US30, I80, and I90. Ligonier is located between South Bend and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The City of Ligonier is known as the City of Murals as it has several dozen murals painted on historic buildings downtown. It features multiple parks including its largest, Kenny Park. It is also the home to the citys annual Marshmallow Festival that draws both locals and visitors every year.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and nightlife that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If youre a fan of professional sports, you wont be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, youll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.