LSCC seeks to hire board certified Physicians who are personable, energetic, compassionate, licensed physicians who have experience in FQHCs.
Our physicians provide medical care to the LSCC patient by providing personalized, comprehensive, out-patient primary care under the direction of the Medical Director. The Family Medicine Physician delivers primary care and excellent experience to the patients of LSCC appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population. This position requires 40 hours of patient face time per week as well as 2 to 4 hours of administrative time.
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress)
- Board eligibility in Family Practice (ABFP or ABOFP) is required; board certification is required within three years of achieving initial eligibility.
- Current American Heart Association BLS - Health Care Provider course
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required