Clinica Sierra Vista is seeking a BC Family Medicine Physician in Bakersfield, CA.
Responsibilities / qualifications:
- Provides primary-care services like exams, diagnoses and treatment, to individuals and families in the community.
- Prepares appropriate treatment plans and provide follow-up as needed while adhering to clinic policy and procedures. Duties include outpatient responsibilities.
- BC in Family Medicine.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as an MD or DO in the State of California; have prescriptive authority and current DEA certification.
- Maintains appropriate medical records documentation in the EMR (EPIC) on all patients in accordance with organizational policy. Consistently up to date on charting.
- Prepares appropriate treatment plans and provides follow-up and treatment as needed while adhering to clinic policy and procedures.
- Refers patients for specialty care as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnoses, treatment, prevention, safety, etc.
- Base salary (Commensurate with experience).
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment).
- Retention Bonus of up to $150K or Mortgage Subsidy.
- Exceptional paid CME benefits.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Loan repayment through the NHSC.
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA.
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome!