Clinica Sierra Vista is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician in Fresno, CA.
Responsibilities / qualifications:
- Provides primary-care services like exams, diagnoses and treatment, to individuals and families in the community.
- Prepares appropriate treatment plans and provide follow-up as needed while adhering to clinic policy and procedures. Duties include outpatient responsibilities.
- BC/BE for certification in family medicine.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as an MD or DO in the State of California; have prescriptive authority and current DEA certification.
- Maintains appropriate medical records documentation in the EMR on all patients in accordance with organizational policy. Consistently up to date on charting.
- Prepares appropriate treatment plans and provides follow-up and treatment as needed while adhering to clinic policy and procedures.
- Refers patients for specialty care as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnoses, treatment, prevention, safety, etc.
- Base salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $100,000
- Pay for performance
- Paid CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Loan repayment through the NHSC
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA/Federal Tort Claims Act
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome, CSV is cap exempt for H1-B Visa