Come join our fast-growing, nationally recognized Hoag Medical Group located in sunny Orange County, California. We have been voted the #1 most trusted and respected health care brands in Orange County and would like you to be a part of our journey! We are seeking passionate, self-driven, entrepreneurial Primary Care Physicians with a specialty in Family Medicine who want to join a dynamic team and have a rewarding career. We offer a competitive salary, bonus, exceptional benefits and relocation allowance for qualified candidates. More importantly, we offer a highly-engaged work environment that's rich in culture, open communication, transparency, and partnership.
We are proud to represent a patient-centered culture built on trust, communication, transparency, and respect. Hoag Medical Group has an environment of collaboration with a focus on producing the best outcomes for our patients and delivering the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve. Hoag Medical Group Physicians commit to much more than helping patients stay healthy and enjoying a fun lifestyle.
Our talented team of Physicians spend a great deal of their time engaging with our patient population through exciting community outreach programs, corporate sponsored events, donor relations and philanthropic endeavors that fund research and expansion projects.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Quality & Performance Bonus
- Patient Satisfaction Bonus
- Malpractice Coverage
- HMG Covers DEA, Medical Staff, CME and Board Certification Fees
- Relocation Package (outside local area only)
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Full-Time opportunities in Orange County, CA
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Physicians will maintain 36 patient hours weekly
- Energetic, self-starter who can work independently and contribute to team environment if patient volume is slow
- Occasionally cover weekends & extended patient care hours as needed
- Feel comfortable in a range of settings: small group office and large group organizational setting
- Flexibility in shifts to develop and manage patient panel
- Participate in community service and philanthropic activities
- M.D. or D.O. Degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- EMR proficient (we use Allscripts TouchWorks)
- Multilingual skills preferred