Become a part of PeaceHealth St. John Medical Centers Family Medicine team!
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch.If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoy quick access to big-city amenities, then our rural practice could be a great place for you!Longview, Washington is perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle. This full-time employment opportunity offers up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.Click Hereto watch aYouTube video about St. John Medical Center andconnect withus onFacebookorLinkedIn!
Why youll love the practice:
- Join a robust primary care team of close to 40 providers.
- Schedule: 4 clinic days/work week and the 5th day is for charting.
- 100% Outpatient, seeing "22 patients per day and provider preference Medical Assistant
- Adult Call 1:15: Nighttime phone call from nursing homes, and one weekend working at same-day clinic once per quarter.
- NCQA Level II Medical Homecare teams in a clinic located inside of St. John Medical Center, using EPIC EMR.
- In-house Controlled Substance Management, Chronic Care Coordination Teams & Behavioral Health Support Services
- On-site: Diabetic, Palliative Care Specialists, Digital X-ray, Phlebotomist, Social Worker, Dietitians & Clinical Pharmacist
Experience Longview, Washington:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks. Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in the heart of Longview. A gravel trail circumnavigates the lake and is just under 4 miles and can offer a quick, refreshing break on a busy day.
- Our community is just a short one hour drive to the Pacific Ocean.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population of "60,000 residents.
- Our area has many locally-owned restaurants, coffee shops, brew pubs and national chains such as Target, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart. Along with a variety of grocery shopping options and April through October the Farmers Market is open.
- Golf is also a popular sport in the area at the Longview Country Club, Mint Valley, and Three Rivers Golf Course.
- The Cowlitz Indian Tribe, a federally recognized tribe, of Cowlitz people, is headquartered in Longview.
- St. John Medical Center (SJMC),a346-bed hospital Level III Trauma Center. Offeringdozens of medical specialty services and programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health, bone and joint, cancer, birthing and womens services.
- Critical CareUnit received Beacon Award for Excellence, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Click here to view thePeaceHealth St. John, Cowlitz County Community Profile
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision,dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annuallyin incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Click here to view thePeaceHealth System At a Glance
About PeaceHealth:Serving the communitys healthcare needs for more than 70 years, PeaceHealth St. John is a community-governed, nonprofit organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1943. Today, PeaceHealth employs approximately 1.5% of Cowlitz Countys population. PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy ofthe founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact:
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
To apply for this job, please go to: