The Iowa Primary Care Association is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician for future openings for All Care Health Center in Council Bluffs, IA.
- Clinic Hours: Monday- Thursday 8:00am-7:00pm, Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, and Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Patients: 18 per day
- Number of Exam Rooms: 3 exam rooms per pod
- Current Staff: 3 Family Nurse Practitioners, 1 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner,
- Call: Providers rotate on call schedule.
- Compensation: Salaried Position
- Contract Length: 2 years
- Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance: FTCA
- Disability Insurance: Short- term and Long-term disability
- CME: $2000 and 5 days
- PTO: 5 weeks
- Holidays: In addition to PTO
- Loan Repayment: NHSC and PRIMECARRE
- Retirement Plan: 401K with match
- Relocation negotiable
Health Center Overview:
- EHR: Next Gen
- Patient Centered Medical Home status
- Provide satellite services at 2 homeless shelters (Micah House and New Visions)
- 1 full X ray room on site
- Work with a 3rd party Lab Quest Diagnostics for labs
- Council Bluffs is the most populous in Southeast Iowa and in a principal city in the Omaha- Council Bluffs metropolitan area.
- Population: 62, 230
- Estimated population of the Omaha metro is 865, 350.
- AMC Start Council Bluffs 17 and IMAX Movie Theater, Amerisports Bar and Grill, Ameristar Casino and Hotel, Harrahs Casino and Hotel, Horseshoe Casino, August Beresheim House, Bregant House, Bass Pro Shops, Bayliss Park and Veterans Plaza, Bent Tree Golf Club, Big Lake Park, Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridger, Broadway Skate Park, California Gold Rush Trail Historia Site, Chantileer Community Theater, Charles E Lakin YMCA, Country Club, Council Bluffs Recreation Complex, Farmers Market, Fairmount Park, multiple golf courses, mini golf, disc golf and so much more!