Physician - Family Medicine
In anticipation of future openings:
Primary Care Ambulatory Clinic is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Staff Physician with current experience.
Great work / Life Balance Job and No on-call requirements!
- Monday - Friday, 0700 - 1600
- No Federal Holidays
- No Nights, No Weekends
- No On-Call
As an Interdisciplinary Team member, you will be assigned a panel of military insured patients as well as highly trained support staff to include:
- Medical Admin
- RN Case managers & Disease Educators
- Healthcare Technicians
- Social Workers
Ability to refer patients to Immunizations, Mental Health, Occupational Medicine, Optometry as well as other on site Services:
- Pharmacy & refills
- Labs & Imaging
- Network of Physician Specialists
Incorporated into the clinic design:
- Environmentally green, low energy consumption
- Positive atmosphere to promote future growth
- Quality & safety health care improvements
Please email CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210.686.5825 for additional information.
- Provide full range of Family Medicine care within scope of practice to patients.
- Board certification in Family Medicine
- MD or DO license from any US jurisdiction
- Successful completion of Family Practice Internship & Residency
MedTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.