Benefits – Less than an hour from Columbia
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Become a part of a well-established and respected FQHC that is devoted to excellent patient care and serving the community. Enjoy a team environment working alongside physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Expect to hit the ground running with this outstanding opportunity!
- Competitive financial package with salary, grant and productivity bonuses
- Tax-free student loan repayment assistance with the potential of paying off all your loans
- Ramp up quickly due to defined need and minimal competition
- Blend of Family Medicine and Obstetrics and six days of call per month
- Outstanding benefits package and student loan repayment available
- Be a part of a mission to improve the health and well-being of others
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- A thriving community brimming with shopping, restaurants and culture
- Enjoy all four seasons, mild winters and easy access to beaches on the Atlantic
- Beautiful homes with waterfront access and picturesque views
- Endless regional and local festivals, golf, skiing, biking and hiking
- Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living, low crime and an easy commute to work
- A close-knit, welcoming community with an outstanding public and private schools
- Short drive to revel in all that Columbia and Charleston have to offer
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FPOB 7432531
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.