4 Day Work Week + $146,000 Starting Salary
Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance & Student Loan Repayment
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. The hospital is opening a brand-new immediate care clinic.
- Open to both nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- At least 2 years of primary care, urgent care or walk-in clinic experience preferred
- Team will include 1 physician, 2 nurse practitioners/physician assistants, RNs and LVNs
- Employed position offering a $146,000 base salary + wRVU production bonus. Income potential of $166,000 with median MGMA production
- $10,000 signing bonus + up to $10,000 in relocation assistance (based upon receipts)
- Student loan repayment, health benefits, 401(k), malpractice insurance and CME time/allowance
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
This close-knit, family friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4-day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000
- Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutique
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NP 5144442
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Nurse Practitioner opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.