#NovantHealthMedicalGroup is looking for a compassionate, caring, board certified / board eligible Osteopathic Family Physician to join our rapidly growing outpatient primary care team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
Novant Health Osteopathic and Family Medicine - Charlotte, NC
NH Osteopathic and Family Medicine has an immediate need for an Osteopathic family physician (DO) to join our established practice in the rapidly growing University area of Charlotte, NC. We are the first osteopathic clinic in Charlotte and have been at our current location >20 years. Our patient-centered philosophy of care is “treating the patient, not the disease; and solving the problem, not just treating symptoms.” We provide Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) to our patients and provide specialty consultations. We also specialize in sports medicine services to athletes at all levels.
We provide full spectrum primary care (excluding obstetrics) to patients of all ages, including preventive care, physicals, and gynecological care. We offer same-day availability / walk-ins for urgencies and injuries. We perform chronic disease management. We perform a wide variety of procedures including OMT, orthopedic procedures such as joint injections, gynecological procedures such as IUD and Nexplanon insertion, and dermatological procedures such as biopsies, cryotherapy, and laceration repair.
In house x-ray, lab services, ultrasound, and physical therapy.
Our team consists of 3 osteopathic family physicians (DO’s) and 3 family nurse practitioners (FNP’s). We are looking for a family physician who shares our philosophy of care and is ready to join our team of dedicated, supportive providers and our great support staff. OMT is a plus, but not required. New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply. Primary Care Sports Medicine (PCSM) fellowship trained physicians are also encouraged to apply.
We are also a teaching clinic. We have medical students, residents, NP students, as well as CMA students rotating with us. Teaching is a plus, but not required.
For our primary care providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- 2 year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".