Mohawk Valley Health System is seeking Primary Care Physicians to join our team in Central New York. MVHS is actively recruiting to the following offices;
- Rome NY- Join two physicians and one NPs
- Barneveld, NY- Join one physician and 5 NPs
- Waterville, NY Join one physician and 2 NPs
- MVHS is open to adding primary care physicians to the following offices Boonville, Clinton, Utica, Herkimer, Little Falls, New Hardford, Oneida and for a taste of country living consider joining our office in the Town of Webb.
As a primary care physician at MVHS you will enjoy working in a collabrative team environment surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible, as well as,
- Oupatient only practice
- Flexible work hours consisting of 4 10 hour days or 5 8 hour days
- Minimual telephone triage, shared with NP/PAs
- Epic EMR
- Ability to ulilize scribe services
The Utica area boasts one of the largest 15K Road Races in the nation, 900 acres of city parks, a zoo, a large arts institute and museums, theaters, a sports/ concert arena, numerous historical sites and entertainment options including the Turning Stone Resort and Casino and the Utica Comets hockey club. Utica is located near the foothills of the Adirondacks, which provides endless opportunities for outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating, skiing and fishing. Nearby colleges, universities and technology park provide employment for spouses. Utica and surrounding Mohawk Valley offer an affordable cost of living with some of the most attractive housing rates in the in the country. Award winning public school system and low crime rates make the region and ideal place to raise a family.
MVHS is transforming healthcare from excellent to exceptional. By early 2023 Central New York will be home to a new regional medical center. MVHS is working with community partners to build a 373 bed, 672,000-square-foot hospital and integrated medical center in downtown Utica. This new hospital will ensure that accessible, high-quality and advanced medical care is available in this region- for today and tomorrow.
MVHS provides a compensation package which includes a competitive salary guarantee with productivity bonus and quality incentives, thirty-five days paid time off and CME allowance of $5,000.
If you are a Primary Care Physician who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you. Please contact our Provider Recruitment Team for more information: