Full Time Family Practice Physician - Treating active-duty military on base
- $100 an hour
- Any state license
- Mon-Fri 7AM-5PM
- 100% Malpractice Covered
- 1 year contract w/ option for renewal
Location: Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center (RWBAHC), Soldier Centered Clinic (SCC), Military Intelligence Student Clinic (MISC), Ft Huachuca, AZ
Period of Performance – 4/19-5/20/2020 with 4 option years – ending 3/31/2024
Position: 1 FTE Family Practice Physician (FPP) – Personal Services, Mission Essential
184.108.40.206. Hours of Performance: The performance hours of the MTF, including outlying clinics are as follows: Monday through Friday; 7:00 am until 5:00 pm. Starting and ending times as well as specific days of the week to be worked will vary according to the section of assignment not to exceed 40 hours per work week. Scheduled hours will include a 60 minute per shift lunch/dinner break (non-compensable by the Government – but still payable to the employee). Each FTE will be required to work a minimum of 1840 and maximum 1920 hours per year.
1. SPECIFIC TASKS:
Contract physicians performing services under this contract shall have sufficient experience to be able to adequately diagnose and treat diseases/injuries; perform medical procedures/tasks to include, but not limited, to the following:
2. Diseases/Injuries: Skin, Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Nose/Throat, Neck, Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Lymphatic System, Musculoskeletal System, Genitourinary System, Reproductive System, Psychiatric Disease, Central Nervous System, Endocrine System, and Peripheral Nervous System.
3. Examines active duty, family members and other authorized beneficiaries to determine the presence and extent of diseases and conditions. Administers appropriate care and or referral of cases requiring hospitalization or subspecialty care.
4. The HCW shall become the primary care manager (PCM) for a panel of patients.
5. The HCW shall participate, as appropriate, in departmental Quality Assurance (QA) programs and adhere to all safety regulations at all times.
6. HCW shall become familiar with the hospital formulary.
7. Complete all documentation of care provided in the MTF computer programs for which training was/is provided. Ensure all patient encounters are closed within 72 hours of encounter.