YOSHINOYA Restaurants Are LOOKING FOR LEADERS !
About this opportunity:
- Responsible for a store with annual sales of more than $1 million
- Oversee hiring, training, hospitality, operational execution, quality control, safety, and P & L management
- Hands-on positions where you will teach others, work as cook, cashier, or expeditor during peak periods, and lead by example
- YOUR RESULTS + OUR COMMITMENT TO ADVANCEMENT FROM WITHIN = YOUR CAREER SUCCESS
- OPPORTUNITY TO FAST TRACK FROM General Manager to multi-unit manager in the next 12-18 months
- Minimum 2 years quick service restaurant management experience
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and communication skills
- Stable work experience with a history of progression
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and multitask throughout your workday
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work opening and closing shifts
Compensation and Benefits:
- 45-hour work week
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Tuesday to Monday work week, so you can more easily take two days off in a row
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based bonuses paid quarterly
- Generous health plans with premiums as low as $12.00 (Choice from 5 major medical plans and two dental plans)
- Company-paid life insurance, long term disability, and AD&D coverage
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday pay (7 paid holidays during the year)
- 401K retirement plan WITH COMPANY MATCH
- Flexible spending account
With a history that started in 1899 and more than 2000 stores worldwide, Yoshinoya has been both leader and innovator in the QSR Japanese segment. In the U.S., Yoshinoya America has over 100 stores (75+ company owned) and is Southern California’s best kept secret.
- We’ve quietly reinvented ourselves over the past 4 years under a new leadership team.
- New brand positioning AND REMODELS RESTAURANTS
- New menu items
- Comparative YOY store sales increases of 25%+
- GROWTH plan to nearly double the size of the company in the next several years.
If you have a proven track record in quick-service restaurant management and strong leadership skills, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level.