Direct employees to meet company standards for product quality and customer service. Develop and train team members to ensure not only a competent staff, but also to aid the company’s future growth.
- Supervise operations and work with the Company’s management team to correct problems. Investigate complaints and work with the Company’s management team to resolve problems
- Train new team members according to the Regional Development Manual. Identify training needs and weak points of team members. Work with them to improve while monitoring team members for adherence to product quality and customer service standards
- Supervise product preparation for adherence to Quality Control procedures and standards and monitor team member’s performance for the same.
- Work with the Company’s management team to maintain equal and fair treatment of all team members and oversee all aspects of team member relations including disciplinary actions, team member issues and performance management
- Manage all aspects of Company operations to meet established goals
- Oversee all aspects of sanitation to ensure compliance with company guidelines. Observe operations for adherence to safe working procedures. Maintain and encourage a safe work environment
- Communicate all company policies and procedures as well as represent the company as needed
- Work on special projects and/or assignments as directed by Regional Management