Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 450,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Ensure all training and communication activities are delivered according to the work plan
• Work with functional team to perform the training impact assessment
• Help perform the stakeholder analysis and draft the communication plan
• Analyze impact of the new processes and functionality to determine the degree of impact on training requirements and required courses
• Teach users new functionality of the tool
• Work with front offices on best practices
• Troubleshoot application issues identified by end users