Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Capacity & Analytics Analyst will assist in the refinement of capacity management for the IEP 1.5 environment. Provide hands-on support of the following tasks:
• Assist with the production of capacity plans aligned with business planning cycles; identifying requirements early enough to accommodate procurement and approval lead times.
• Builds Plans in alignment with Capacity Management Objectives.
• Acts as point of contact for day-to-day capacity management reporting and process information from application, internal operations, and customer stakeholders.
• Co-develops and assists with the Capacity Model as a member of the capacity team.
• Provides analysis for input into executive capacity briefings, supports major and delivers intermediate customer briefings as needed with ITSM Service Area Lead, Capacity Manager, Operations, and Capacity Team support.
• Accountable to Capacity Manager for the delivery of a quality and efficient capacity related services to the client.
• Produces reporting to optimize effective resource utilization, driving improvement from capacity measurements and continuous process improvement.
• Documents need for increases and reductions in hardware based on service level requirements, targets and cost constraints.
• With assistance, provides regular management reporting for usage of resources, trends and forecasts.
• Coordinates and oversees capacity and demand forecasting for new systems and solutions.
• Ensures early identification for shortfalls in capacity and proactively alerts capacity management team of the need for appropriate corrective actions.
• Assists with creation and maintains capacity forecasts to predict future hardware/ software usage/spend.
• Participates in regular capacity review process that includes application stakeholders, customer leads, operations, and service owners.
• Translates business events and drivers into IT workloads and volumes.
• Optimize resource utilization in a cost-effective manner.